- Towels that needs folding (hand towels are easier for young kids).
- Papers the look about the same shape as your towel (you may need to cut the paper(s) a little to make the ratio more accurate).
- As one person folds the towel, another person is folding the paper the same way.
- Try different ways of folding.
- Look at all your paper results. Ask questions, draw conclusions, make predictions, and test hypotheses.
How many teachers/parents out there would like a worksheet to go with this activity?