I find so much inspiration on Pinterest. I enjoy making math activities and Pinterest has been a great place to share and organize my ideas.
So,today I'm so excited because I can share some of my favorite pins for Math ideas with you. Thanks to Ashley from Just Reed for her Ten Pin Linky , which is just awesome!
Okay, so with no further ado, here's my list:
1. My top 1 goes to this simple yet very effective learning activity
which is BRILLIANT! Simply Draw a number line with sharpie on a ziploc slider bag and use the slider as the tool to add or subtract two numbers.
2. Second is this fun art project integrated with Math!
You could even add percentages too if you wanted.
3. This Easy Counting Workstation is great for young ones!
4. A neat hands on activity using egg cartons and popsicle stick
A new way for kids to sort addition or subtraction facts!
5. This personalized Rekenrek for addition and/or subtraction
is just charming and fun to do!
6. Let your kiddos play game using recycled milk caps and dice!
A clever way to make kids practice Math!
7. Reinforce math with food with this Edible Place Value Activity!
8. A Hands on activity to understand time! Awesome!
9. Have you used folding towels into a math activity?
10. And a challenging game like this one for a finale...
Brings out the Math warrior in your kiddos!
That ends my favorite Pinterest Pins sharing.
Hope to share more next time!